As part of InnoFinance 2019, CrowdfundPort will curate the international track, taking place on the 26th of March. The track is moderated by Anja Prislan and Darko Fercej (eZavod, Lead Partner of the Crowd-Fund-Port Project)
- 9.30am: Introduction to Crowdfunding Cooperation in Europe – The case of Crowd-Fund-Port (Anja Prislan, eZavod)
- 10.00am: Keynote: An Introduction to Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and Security Token Offerings (STOs) (Paul Pöltner, Conda)
- 10.30am: Collaboration of Alternative Finance Research – The case of the COST Network for Alternative Finance of the University of Utrecht (Dr. Friedeman Polzin, University of Utrecht,in collaboration with the Academic Track)
- 11.00am: Keynote & Discussion: UK, Nordics, Central Europe – How regions are developing in Alternative Finance (Rotem Shneor, Tania Ziegler, Karsten Wenzlaff)
- 11.30am: Discussion: Regional Supporting Strategies for Crowdfunding (Matous Radimec, Pawel Ploski, Anna Malinowska)
- 12.00pm: Lunch break
- 1.00pm: Panel Discussion: Creative Industries and Crowdfunding in Europe (Wolfgang Gumpelmaier-Mach, Damir Soh, Jan Mazur, Katarina Menotti, Slavomira Salajova, in collaboration with the ThAK-Creative Industries-Track)
- 2.00pm: European Crowdfunding Service Provider Regime (In cooperation with Regulation track of the Bundesverband Crowdfunding) (Jamal El Mallouki, Crowddesk; Daniel Gaspar, Crowdberry, Laszlo Szanislo, Rocketside, Karoline Perchthaler, 1000×1000.at)
- 2.00pm: Alternative Finance and Blockchain Education Workshop (Tania Ziegler, Friedeman Polzin, Kaj Lindauer, Marino Cavallo and Alexander Niederhaus, in collaboration with the Blockchain-Track and the Academic Track)
- 2.30pm: Panel Discussion: Civic Crowdfunding (Speaker: Marino Cavallo, Metropolitan City of Bologna)
- 3pm: Coffee break
- 3.30pm: Alternative Finance in Europe – Crowdinvesting and Securities Regulation (Speaker: Tobias Riethmüller, GSK)
- 4.30pm: Presentation: An Action Plan for Crowdfunding (In cooperation with regulation track of the Bundesverband Crowdfunding, Moderator: Karsten Wenzlaff).
- 5.30 Uhr: Closing Panel and Evening reception
The Institute for Communication in Social Media (ikosom) is the German project partner in the Project CrowdFundPort. It will curate the CrowdFundingFair.
Crowdfunding platforms from Europe will have the opportunity to present themselves.
The following companies will present themselves:
- Satoshi Pay
- Table of Visions
- Blockchain Solutions
Crowdcreator Tool – Plattform-Suche
On the platform www.crowdcreator.eu companies can find the right crowdfunding platform. There are also training materials for crowdfunding campaigns and consultants.
With the CrowdChampion competition we support innovative campaigns in the implementation of crowdfunding campaigns.
Some of the campaigns will be presented at OpenFinance 2019.
Partner of the Crowd-Fund-Project
The project-partner are:
- Institute for Communication in Social Media, Berlin, Germany
- Innovation Service Network ISN, Graz, Austria
- Crowdfunding Platform Conda, Vienna, Austria
- Gdansk Foundation for Entrepreneurship GEF Regional Incubator, Gdansk, Poland
- Metropolitanstadt Bologna, Italy
- University of Bologna, Italy
- E-zavod Innovation Agency, Ptuj, Slovenia
- Creative Industries Forum CIF, Bratislava, Slovakia
- State Development Agency South Bohemia, Budweis, Czech Republic
- Brodoto Social Entrepreneurship, Zagreb, Croatia
- Crowdfunding Platform Rocketside, Budapest, Hungary